Hello! I am looking forward to meeting you and supporting you throughout your therapy journey.
I am not a crisis-service provider and I am not available at all times. If you feel you need someone who would be available on an on-call basis, please let me know.
If you feel you are in an emergency situation or are feeling suicidal, seek help immediately:
- Call 911, if you feel safe to do so.
- Go to your nearest hospital.
- For mental health emergencies, call 988.
- The Oklahoma County Crisis Intervention Center provides immediate response to mental health or substance abuse emergencies. They can be reached by phone at (405) 522-8100.
- The Reachout Hotline is a 24-hour hotline for information or referrals regarding mental health and substance abuse issues. They can be reached by phone at 1-800-522-9054.